Rob Graham joined Mills Paskert Divers in 2016 and practices in the area of commercial litigation, with concentrations in construction and suretyship law. Prior to joining the firm, Rob worked as an Assistant State Attorney in the State Attorney’s Office in Jacksonville, Florida. There, Rob served in the felony division and prosecuted hundreds of cases, gaining significant litigation experience.
In his spare time, Rob enjoys spending time with his wife, Ellen, and watching South Carolina football.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- All Florida State and Federal Courts
- The University of Florida, Levin College of Law; J.D., 2013
- The University of South Carolina, B.A., International Studies 2009, magna cum laude