Alston joined Mills Paskert Divers in 2020. She devotes her practice to complex commercial litigation, focusing on construction, suretyship, business torts, and contract disputes. Before joining the firm, Alston spent time practicing with a national insurance defense firm and a well-known construction law firm. She brings a unique blend of experience and knowledge, including practice in both litigation and transactional work. Specifically, Alston has experience handling varying commercial litigation matters, insurance litigation matters, and negotiating commercial contracts. Alston graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law, where she focused on the areas of commercial transactions and construction law. While in law school, she served as a guardian ad litem and a student attorney with the local Child Advocacy Clinic.
In her spare time, you can find Alston traveling or out enjoying Tampa Bay with her husband Rivver and her dog Tucker.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Liability Insurance, Subrogation, and Recovery
Admitted to Practice
- Wake Forest University Law School, J.D., 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Child Advocacy Clinic
- The University of Georgia, B.S. Agriculture, 2014