Seth Mills is one of the founding shareholders of the firm. His practice is focused in the areas of complex commercial litigation, including professional liability, administrative disputes, construction, financial fraud, fidelity and surety matters.
- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Liability Insurance, Subrogation, and Recovery
Admitted to Practice
- All Florida State and Federal Courts
- All Georgia State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Army Court of Military Review
- United States Court of Military Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- The Citadel; B.A. in Political Science, 1979
- The University of Florida, College of Law, J.D., 1981.