Ryan Weeks joined the firm as an associate in 2012 where he devotes his practice to alternative dispute resolution, complex commercial litigation, construction, cybersecurity and data privacy, fidelity, and suretyship matters. Ryan’s experience includes a wide-variety of disputes and claims including breaches of contract, negligence, fraud, fraudulent transfers, and Ponzi-scheme related litigation. His practice also includes providing assistance to clients in responses to cyber-attacks and data breaches, including: initial case assessment, response options, cooperation with law enforcement, asset recovery, and interaction with third-party vendors.
Outside of work, Ryan enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, watching University of Florida athletics, and donating his time to charities inlcuding his involvement on the board for the Tampa Pig Jig benefiting NephCure Kidney International.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- All Florida State and Federal Courts
- The University of Florida, Warrington College of Business, B.S., Finance, 2005
- The University of Florida, Warrington College of Business, M.S., Real Estate, 2008
- The University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., 2008
- Three Rivers Legal Services, Caring & Sharing Mentoring Program, Association for Law and Business, Entertainment Law Review