Before joining the firm, Kevin served as an Assistant State Attorney for the Fourth Judicial Circuit in Jacksonville, Florida, prosecuting criminal defendants from arrest through trial. Kevin joined Mills Paskert Divers in 2011, where he devotes his practice to indemnity, suretyship, construction litigation, and bankruptcy matters
Kevin earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Florida in 2006, and received his Juris Doctor from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2010.
During law school, Kevin was a Final Four member of Florida Moot Court, and argued competition cases before United States Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, the Florida Supreme Court, and other noted attorneys and judges from across the country. Kevin also served on the Business Law Journal, and as both a teaching and research assistant.
Kevin enjoys time with his wife, Jess, and their dogs, Buck and Susie Q.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy
Admitted to Practice
- All Florida State and Federal Courts
- The University of Florida, J.D., 2010, cum laude
- Moot Court/Business Law Journal
- The University of Florida, B.A., 2006, cum laude