Carolina joined Mills Paskert Divers in 2019. She devotes her practice to commercial litigation, focusing on construction, suretyship, and collection matters. Prior to joining the firm, Carolina spent years practicing in a boutique complex commercial litigation firm in Sarasota, Florida. Carolina graduated from the honors program at Stetson University College of Law where she was a research assistant focused on the areas of contract formation and breach. While in law school, she interned for Judge Kovachevich, a United States District Court judge in the Middle District of Florida, and the United States Department of Justice, Civil Division.
In 2018, Carolina was the campaign manager for a major party candidate in a congressional race that drew national attention.
In her spare time you can find her out on Tampa Bay boating and paddle boarding with her husband, Austin.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Liability Insurance, Subrogation, and Recovery
Admitted to Practice
- All Florida State and Federal Courts
- Stetson University College of Law; J.D., 2015
- Honors Program
- Research Assistant - Contracts
- Intern - United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Fall 2013
- Intern - United States Department of Justice, Civil Division, Spring - Summer 2014
- The University of Central Florida; B.A. History, International and Global Studies, 2012